Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anxiety for upcoming games

There are a couple of games coming out really soon that I am more anxious for than in past years.  I'm not really sure why I'm excited, I just know that I am.


I can't stop thinking about Leviathans from Catalyst Game Labs.  I think my excitement here is that I'll be in on the early stages of a miniatures game, something I haven't done before.  I've even started a basic fiction blog related to this game:  USS Flag


I'm excited about Star Wars: The Old Republic simply because I know so many people that plan to play it.  Being an MMO, having lots of real-life friends playing the same game makes for a much more enjoyable experience.


And to be a bit more mundane and mainstream, NFL Fantasy Football starts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment